Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Misconceptions about who is the enemy

Here's a little aphorism I made up several years ago, but I thought I'd share it with the world in general:
The Israeli Left operates under the misconception that its most dangerous enemy is the Right, rather than the Arabs.   
The Israeli Right operates under the misconception that its most dangerous enemy is the Arabs, rather than the Left.   
The Arabs operate under the misconception that their most dangerous enemy is the Israelis, rather than their own leaders.
What do you think?

4 comments:

dantheriver said...

Hi Saul. Sorry to contact you this way, but I couldn't find another way to email you. I saw your post on Stack Overflow for connecting to the EagleSoft database. i am working on a similar project. If you are willing, I would like to ask you a few questions about what you learned about the EagleSoft database. Thanks. Dan theriverdan[at]gmail

Dovber Schwartz said...

Hey Saul. Sorry to contact you this way but your email isn't up!

I am a long time fan and reader. I was wondering if you could take a look at my blog http://70sparks.blogspot.com/ and let me know what you think of the writing and style?
Please feel free to ignore this request if you do not have the time and/or energy! All the best.

Anonymous said...

said this several years ago

Chinbone Feather said...

Hi Shaul! I'm trying to implement a web-based front-end for a Dentist's appointment/scheduling system and he's locked into Patterson's EagleSoft. Care to share some more details on how you were able to query the database? Not sure how else to contact you. I'm subscribed to follow-up comments, and you can reach me here: benferh at gmail

Any guidance will be appreciated!

[0] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4420953/how-to-get-at-the-database-schema-of-a-hidden-db/4442761#4442761