Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I killed Yasser Arafat!

All this hullaballoo about exhuming Yasser Arafat, to do an autopsy on his bloated, maggot-infested carcass, investigating if maybe he didn't die of natural causes, is absolutely ridiculous.  We all know who they're going to blame when (not if) they "discover" he was poisoned.  Maybe Israel did do it, and maybe we didn't.  All I can say is we should have, and if  we didn't, it is cause for national embarrassment.

Contrast this with what happens when there's a terrorist attack ר"ל, and all the terrorist organizations from the Al Aqsa Martyrs brigade to the Zoabi Zero Zionists League are falling over each other to claim responsibility for the massacre of innocent civilians.  One might think that someone would take some pride in claiming the scalp of that murderous savage.

So if nobody else is going to do it, then I'm going to preempt the inevitable blame with my own claim, and announce for all the world to know:

I killed Yasser Arafat!

(With Polonium-210, in the ballroom.)

Anyone else want to join me in claiming responsibility?  Sign up here.

No comments: